- Effective for modern cars with high-powered engines, including multi-valve and turbocharged engines, engines with intercooler, direct injection, and catalytic converter
- Manufactured using mid-SAPS technology and provides the increased service life of EG catalytic converters and particulate filters
- Long-life oil, is used in engines with extended oil change intervals
- Recommended for application in Euro-4 engines (MB 229.31 approval)
- Due to the 2D sliding agent, considerably increases fuel economy and reduces friction losses, especially by engine start and at idle
- Specially adapted for operation at increased temperatures in LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) engines
- Increases compression in cylinders, engine power and acceleration capability
Requirements and Approvals
Meets the requirements of the following specifications:
Meets the requirements of car manufacturers:
Renault RN 0700
VW 502 00/505 00
Applied in gasoline engines of passenger cars, microbuses, and light trucks. In production of XADO® LX AMC Black Edition 5W-30 SM/CF oil, the following components are used:
synergistic formula of 1 Stage AR REVITALIZANT®, metal conditioner, and 2D sliding agent;
best synthetic base oils;
ultra-modern EXPAO additive package.
The newest synthetic additive package EXPAO provides a prolonged interval of operation of viscosity improving, antioxidant, detergent-dispersant, and other additives, which ensures ultra-high stability of oil characteristics. The molecular “bearings” of the metal conditioner increase the lubrication reliability and strengthen the lubricating layer during peak loads. In critical modes, such as cold start and “start-stop” driving, the metal conditioner retains the protective oil-polymer film on friction surfaces of the engine. Due to the presence of the 2D sliding agent, provides extra easy sliding between the parts in oil. This allows achieving even greater fuel economy.
When using the oil, take into account the engine manufacturer’s recommendations.