- Quickly reaches all lubrication points of the engine and makes even a cold start easy
- Has high thermal stability and provides a reliable protective film on parts operating under severe conditions and at high temperatures
- Due to the decreased high-temperature viscosity corresponding to the SAE 20 grade, provides fuel economy of up to 3% compared to SAE xW-40 oils and up to 1.5% compared to SAE xW-30 oils
- Can be used in hybrid vehicles and vehicles operating on biofuel with an ethanol content of up to 85% (B85)
- Keeps the engine clean, protects it from rust and corrosion
- Due to the presence of atomic REVITALIZANT®, compensates for the ongoing wear of engine components and parts
- Maintains the engine operating parameters (compression, power, and efficiency) at the highest level
Requirements and Approvals
Meets the requirements of the following specifications:
Specially developed for modern (manufactured after 2010) American and Japanese cars, which require the use of low-viscosity oils with the highest performance properties.
Designed for reliable lubrication and protection of engines with high specific power and extended oil change intervals, including multi-valve, turbocharged, and direct-injection engines as well as engines with intercooling of forced air.
Suitable for engines where API SN (SJ, SL and SM) or ILSAC GF-5 (GF-2,-3, -4) oils are recommended. Specially designed for cars requiring oils with SAE 0W-20 viscosity grade (Honda, Acura).
In accordance with recommendations of European, American, and Japanese car manufacturers, can be used in engines where low-viscosity oils SAE 5W-20, 5W-30 are prescribed.NotesWhen using the oil, take into account the car manufacturer’s recommendations.