Product details of Gulf Ultrasynth X 5W30 Fully Synthetic (4L) Engine Oil
Gulf Ultrasynth X series is advance passenger car motor oil specially developed for the most modern high output gasoline and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars, sport utility vehicles, vans, and light-duty trucks.
All the viscosity grades meet the highest API quality recommended for the latest gasoline powered vehicles,API SN and SAE 0W-20, 0W-30, 5W-20, 5W-30 and SAE 10W-30 also meet API SN with Resource Conserving designation and ILSAC GF-5.
These grades are formulated to help improve & retain fuel economy and protect vehicle emission system & turbocharger components.
Features & Benefits
- State of the art additive technology coupled with premium base fluids makes these oils very robust in terms of improving sludge protection, piston cleanliness, turbo-charger protection, seal compatibility, wear protection and compatible with ethanol-containing fuels up to E85.
- Offer excellent lubrication at low temperatures and protect engine at high temperatures.
- The Special friction modifiers used in the Resource Conserving oils improve & retain fuel economy.
- Superior volatility characteristics reduce oil consumption and hydro-carbon pollution.
- Advanced additive chemistry helps in emission system durability.
- These grades are compatible with conventional passenger car motor oils.
- North American, European & Japanese high output gasoline engines in passenger cars, sport utility vehicles, vans, and light-duty trucks where GF-5 and / or API SN quality oils specified (all grades).
- Passenger cars and Light Duty Vehicles running on gasoline and ethanol-containing fuels up to E85.